Bagseyed are committed to complying with the Data Protection Act 1998 and have published this guide to help you understand how and why Bagseyed collect information from you, to whom such information is disclosed and what your rights are. If we make changes to this Policy, we will notify you by updating this statement on our website. You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
However, when you register with Bagseyed you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information in one of two ways either directly from you when you register with us or from a third party such as Facebook (for example using Facebook Login).
If you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status and inform you of special offers and promotions.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
1. Process your orders
2. Manage your account
3. Administer this website.
4. Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout of the site.
5. Notify you about enhancement to our services, such as changes to the website, new services and special offers that may be of interest by email, mail or SMS text.
BAGSEYED WILL NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THEN ONES INITIATED BY YOURSELF FOR LOGIN PURPOSES E.G FACEBOOK, PINTREST, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER.AND PAYPAL
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
1. Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Sites. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site and use a shopping basket.
2. Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Sites when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
4. Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Sites and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.