The Goods and Website are provided by Bagseyed Limited, a company registered in England under number 09442443 who’s a registered office at 130 Old Street, London, England, EC1V 9BD.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
Bagseyed is a trade mark belonging to us and no license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way. Great care is taken to ensure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are correct and accurate at all times. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular, you acknowledge that:
The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings and resolution;
All sizes and measurements are approximate;
Only one coupon code can be used at a time;
Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
All Goods are subject to availability and being in stock - we may not be able to supply your order;
You are responsible for ensuring that your password, login credentials and all other details relating to your account remain confidential at all times.
You make an offer to purchase a product from us by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
Adding product to your shopping basket:
Checkout step 1 - login details
Checkout step 2 - address details
Checkout step 3 - payment details, and
Checkout step 4 - confirmation of order
RETURNING GOODS BY POST (UK & ROI ONLY)
· You have 28 days from the date of purchase to return any goods to us.
· Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
· Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
· Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place the returns address label on the parcel.
· The returns address is Bagseyed Ltd, 87 Wrexham Avenue, Bentley, Walsall, WS2 0DQ
· Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form) and the dispatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proof of posting on the dispatch note (you
should retain until you receive your refund from us).
· Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s).
· Refunds will be made within 14 days from receipt of the returned product(s)
· Return postage is free in the UK but has to be paid in ROI.